we have modified the admission procedures of our museum to enable as many people as possible to visit the RUBENS exhibition during the Corona pandemic. Please observe the following regulations to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
- The general distancing and hygiene regulations apply to your visit.
- Up to 70 visitors may be present in the exhibition at any one time. There may therefore be brief waiting times outside the museum.
- In order to ensure that waiting times are kept to a minimum, it is possible for individual visitors and groups to enter the museum at separate times.
- The museum is closed on Mondays.
If you are visiting us as an INDIVIDUAL VISITOR
(a regular ticket without a guide)
- it is not possible to book your visit in advance..
- In order to avoid waiting times, individual visitors are requested to enter at the following times::
- Tuesdays:13.30 – 18.00
- Wednesdays *:13.30 – 18.00
- Thursdays:10.00 – 18.00
- Fridays:10.00 – 12.45
- Saturdays/Sundays:10.00 – 18.00
- * Every first Wednesday of the month until 20.00 h (5. August, 2. September, 7. October)
If you are visiting us as a group with a booked guided tour
(the group size is limited to 9 persons)
- Admission for groups
- Tuesdays and Wednesday mornings: 10.15 - 12.45
- Fridays afternoons13.15 - 16.15
- A new tour can start every 30 minutes
- It is only possible to book a guided tour (duration 60 minutes) via the Paderborn Tourist Information Office:
Tel 05251/881-2980 · Fax 05251/881-2990 · firstname.lastname@example.org
Public guided tours
(The group size is limited to 9 persons)
- Sundays at 13.00
- Wednesdays at 16.00
- Duration: 60 minutes
It is not possible to book in advance.
Validity of your admission ticket
Your admission ticket is valid for the day of your visit.
- To continue your visit after a break, you must get your ticket “stamped”.
- The Corona rules of the house will apply once again.